A two piece navy blue art silk shirt with band collar and full sleeves embroidered on neckline and hemline of the sleeves paired raw silk with palazzo pants and navy blue organza dupatta is optional. Tilla embroidery is essentially gold or silvery thread embroidery. It is done on the traditional outfits. Historically, Tilla was the taste of Royalty, and was enduring favorite for all important occasions amongst the elite. A true admirer of this work would always look for finesse that comes only when done by hand. And our artisan, crafts them just for you. Art silk organza dupatta with gotta details at the edges to be sold separately.
Recently Viewed Products
Tilla-The Taste of Reality
After the delivery of the product, if you are not satisfied with the product in terms of size, color or any other defect, the item can be exchanged within 4 days after the product delivery. Huma Adnan will conduct a proper checking process before exchanging the product. The product should fall in the following criteria before making an exchange:
- The item should not be used.
- All tags must be kept intact.
- The item is either faulty or is incorrect in size or color.
- Huma Adnan should receive it within 4 days.
- Shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
- All costs (shipping charges, taxes and duties) will be borne by the customer at all times. The product can only be exchanged once after the purchase. No returns will be entertained by Huma Adnan.
If the product turns out to be faulty or has any defect, then the item can be exchanged within 72 hours but it will not be refunded.