Kearo Thread Earring FG-0001348-1000023
Cycloid woven earrings made of art beads, stones, cotton and silk thread carefully sourced. The hook is gold plated to protect against skin allergies. Please note ~This statement jewelry is beautifully hand crafted by the refugee artisans in Pakistan. Subtle variations in design are natural elements of hand techniques. These differences add to the unique texture and beauty of the jewelry and should not be regarded as defect.
About Craft Stories:
Craft Stories works to protect heritage and recreate the age old craft in the form of modern marketable jewelry and accessories by providing livelihood opportunities to refugees in Pakistan and hence create a sustainable and valuable contribution to society as a whole. Empowering people and making them autonomous is the best way of preserving their dignity and giving them the tools to thrive..
Craft Stories translates these crafts into free spirited and trendy jewelry of modern women carrying the exuberance of culture. These are women looking to be global citizens without having to compromise on their identity.
Recently Viewed Products
Kearo Thread Earring
After the delivery of the product, if you are not satisfied with the product in terms of size, color or any other defect, the item can be exchanged within 4 days after the product delivery. Huma Adnan will conduct a proper checking process before exchanging the product. The product should fall in the following criteria before making an exchange:
- The item should not be used.
- All tags must be kept intact.
- The item is either faulty or is incorrect in size or color.
- Huma Adnan should receive it within 4 days.
- Shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
- All costs (shipping charges, taxes and duties) will be borne by the customer at all times. The product can only be exchanged once after the purchase. No returns will be entertained by Huma Adnan.
If the product turns out to be faulty or has any defect, then the item can be exchanged within 72 hours but it will not be refunded.