Product Description: The phenomenal chandi collection attire intimate destination weddings, Mughal-inspired motifs in mid-lenght kameez with light pastels and pale embellishments with decadent zardozi in gold and silver, with tiny specks in dull golds and bronze to intensify the look. comes with plain light coral shade silk jamawar kali lehnga with golden hem. paired up with organza detailed
Recently Viewed Products
Traditional Festive Bridal Chandni Collection
After the delivery of the product, if you are not satisfied with the product in terms of size, color or any other defect, the item can be exchanged within 4 days after the product delivery. Huma Adnan will conduct a proper checking process before exchanging the product. The product should fall in the following criteria before making an exchange:
- The item should not be used.
- All tags must be kept intact.
- The item is either faulty or is incorrect in size or color.
- Huma Adnan should receive it within 4 days.
- Shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
- All costs (shipping charges, taxes and duties) will be borne by the customer at all times. The product can only be exchanged once after the purchase. No returns will be entertained by Huma Adnan.
If the product turns out to be faulty or has any defect, then the item can be exchanged within 72 hours but it will not be refunded.