Product Description: Traditional festive bridal collection for intimate destination wedding, inspired by beauty of nature with bouquets of flower embroidery pattern. The vision of energy through this vibrant colour palette as burnt orange dupatta with gold work on edge, with pastels hue choli luxurious gold Machine designed motifs with powder blue Lehnga gold thick border add uniqueness to this
Recently Viewed Products
Traditional Festive Bridal Collection
After the delivery of the product, if you are not satisfied with the product in terms of size, color or any other defect, the item can be exchanged within 4 days after the product delivery. Huma Adnan will conduct a proper checking process before exchanging the product. The product should fall in the following criteria before making an exchange:
- The item should not be used.
- All tags must be kept intact.
- The item is either faulty or is incorrect in size or color.
- Huma Adnan should receive it within 4 days.
- Shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
- All costs (shipping charges, taxes and duties) will be borne by the customer at all times. The product can only be exchanged once after the purchase. No returns will be entertained by Huma Adnan.
If the product turns out to be faulty or has any defect, then the item can be exchanged within 72 hours but it will not be refunded.